The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
- Universal Affiliates Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you.
- When registering with our site, we use your personal information to update you about our news and services. We will only contact you with your consent and you can unsubscribe from our emails newsletters at any time in you account or by clicking unsubscribe from within any email.
- We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons.
- We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation.
- We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by contacting us.
- If you have any questions about our privacy statement please contact us.
If you do not want your computer to receive and store cookies, you can alter your security settings within your web browser (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari etc). However, please note that certain parts of our site may only be used fully if your browser allows cookies.
By disabling cookies you may find your experience of our site is restricted.
1) Our Cookies
We can categorise the cookies we use into two types, essential cookies and performance cookies. The tables below detail the cookies we use and what their purpose is.
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to use the website and/or use its features such as accessing secure areas. Without these cookies parts of the site will not function correctly.
|Name of Cookie||First / Third Party||Provider||Purpose||Expiry|
|_ga||Third||Used to distinguish users||2 Years|
|_gid||Third||Used to distinguish users||24hrs|